- 1 bag cocoa Wilton candy melts
- 1 bag dark mint Wilton candy melts
- 1 bag crushed peppermint (i found it at Joanns)
- 2 bags of large marshmallows
- 3 bags of soft peppermint sticks (you can find them at Cracker Barrel)
With the candy melts you can melt them 2 ways, either in the microwave or double boiler on the stove. I did it on the stove. I then dipped the marshmallows in the chocolate, and then dipped them in the crushed peppermint. I placed them on a lined cookie sheet to harden. I let the marshmallows sit out for about a day uncovered b/c I found that the peppermint sticks didn't stand up straight if the marshmallows were soft. After I let them sit out it was easier to poke a small hole on top and then push the stick into it. They stood up better so that I can package them. Here is how they turned out!
Super cute right! I loved how they turned out.