I'm back with a yummy recipe! For dinner last night I had made a teryaki baked talapia w/ rice and a fresh mango salsa. YUM!! Today I wanted to share with you my easy mango salsa recipe.
- 3 Large mangos
- 1/2 Red Onion
- small bunch of cilantro
- 1 large tomato
- 2 jalapenos
- lime juice
- apple cider vinegar
1. Cut and peel mangos. Then dice into bit sized pieces.
2. Dice up tomatoes into bit sized pieces.
3. De-seed jalapenos, unless you want it spicy, then dice up really fine and chop onion fine.
4. As you are cutting pour into a bowl. Then chop up cilatro very fin
5. After you have cut up everything then add salt, lime juice and vinegar to flavor.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Here is the printable version Click Here