- 1 black sweat outfit (found mine at Wal-mart for $10)
- 2 bottles of glow in the dark fabric paint
- black puffy paint ( I just used up whatever was left in my supply closet which was 2 small bottles)
- 1 sponge brush
- 1 small paint brush
- 1 white fabric marking pencil
- pieces of cardboard
- a picture of a skeleton for reference
First I drew the outline of the bones. Not bad for freehand, huh?
Then I outlined the bones with the paint w/ the small paint brush.
Then I filled in the outlines w/ the paint. I did about 3 coats. I want to be sure that it will glow nice and bright. Once I finished filling I then went around the bones with the black puffy paint. I let it dry over night.
Finally what you have is a fun glow in the dark skeleton!