Last night for dinner I made chicken enchiladas that were a hit! Here is my super easy recipe, I even used the crockpot for part of it.
4-5 Large chicken breasts
small bag of shredded cheese
1 large can of red enchilada sauce
small flour tortillas
Directions: Pre heat oven to 350
1. put frozen chicken breasts in crockpot with a little but of sauce and water and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2. shred chicken in crockpot.
3. spoon chicken into a tortilla add some cheese and roll into 9x13 pan, repeat until pan is full.
4. pour remaining sauce over the tortillas and then add more cheese on top
5. put in oven for about 12-15 mins or until the cheese has melted, serve and enjoy.