I know that most of you have had your Christmas trees decorated for a few days even a few weeks, there are still a few of you that haven't yet. I thought that I would post a few fun and helpful tips to make your tree look fabulous this year.
- Try different colors other than the traditional red and green.
- Use ribbons that coordinate with the ornaments
- When using larger ornaments, place them deeper into the tree so that the color radiates from the center.
- If you are going the artificial tree route try a different color try like red or white
* I got these tips from watching HGTV one of my favorite channels to watch.*