Over the weekend I made a very easy Christmas sign using a very familiar scripture verse.
- 8x10 wood plaque (found at any craft store, actually had this laying aroung)
- vinyl lettering (ordered from Lil Luna)
- finishing spray
1. Paint your piece of wood. I did 2 coats. Let it dry.
2. next apply your vinyl carefully.
3. Then spray it with the finishing spray. I used a matte finish but I think that a semi-gloss would look just as good.
P.S. I've linked this tutorial at Craft-O-Maniac and Giggles, Glitz & Glam