- Dishwasher Soap Film: Run a cup of white vinegar through the entire dishwashing cycle in an empty dishwasher to remove all soap film.
- Refridgerator Odors: A little vanilla poured on a piece of cotton and placed in the refrigerator will eliminate odors.
- Countertops: Use a mild dishwashing liquid for plastic lamination and rinse well afterwards to prevent residue from getting on food.
- Glassware: For extra-shiny, streakless glasses, add a little vinegar or borax to the final rinse water.
* for more cleaning tips you can go to All About Home *